So I'm going to try out some reading challenges this year. Being a new blogger I did not do any challenges last year. But this year I think it will be fun!!!!!
I decided to partake in the Completely Contemp Challenge (CCC) hosted by Shanyn from Chick Loves Lit.
Challenge Objective: Squeeze a few more young adult contemporary books into your life.
Runs From: Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
Books that count: Any YA contemporary published in 2010, 2011, or 2012.
Check out the listopia list:
Crossover Challenge? YES
The Completely Contemp Challenge asks YOU to choose the number of contemporary books you read in 2011 (with 3 being the minimum). When setting your goal, you choose a number 1-99 and insert that into the categories:
YOUR NUMBER of contemporary books published in 2010
YOUR NUMBER of contemporary books published in 2011
YOUR NUMBER of contemporary books published in 2012
For example, if you chose your number as two, you would readTwo published in 2010
Two published in 2011
Two published in 2012
I have chosen the number 4. It's a safe number to start with because I don't always read contemp novels.
- Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes
- New Girl by Paige Harbison
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Dancing Naked in Dixie by Lauren Clark
- Trying To Score by Toni Aleo
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby
- Sound Bites: A Rock & Roll Love Story by Rachel Burke
- The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Empty Net by Toni Aleo
- Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
- Fall For You by Cecilia Gray
- Because of Low by Abbi Glines
- While It Lasts by Abbi Glines