I love my Kindle, and I am not ashamed!!!! Lasts years eBook reading challenge was wonderful and I know that I have a lot more that I am going to read and want to read!! So here we go for the 2013 eBook Reading Challenge, hosted by Sarah from WorkaDay Reads
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
Challenge Objective: Read some eBooks.
Runs From: Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
Books that count: Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in eBook format.
Crossover Challenge? YES
Levels (you can move up but now down in levels):
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks
Sign up HERE until Dec 15, 2013
Complete Challenge Details HERE
I am going to take on DVD! Last year I think I started with CD and passed that up really quickly!! So I will go for DVD this time!!